PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Wingmate Assembly Assistant

Wm. Feldbaumer
April 25th 11, 03:53 PM
The Wingmate can be used for one-person assembly or to take the load
off the person handling the wingtip. It has wheels, folds up, and can
be stored easily in a sailplane trailer.

I used it so that my wife would not have to hold the weight of the
wingtip. The Wingmate holds the weight, allows the wing to be rotated
to the horizontal, and allows the spar to be slid into the fuselage.
It makes assembly a snap.

$575 Manual and shipping included.
> or 610/377/6010

Michael Finegan
April 26th 11, 03:20 AM
I recently purchased a used parachute from this seller. Great
service, product as advertised, even better! Would not hesitate to
transact with Mr. Feldbaumer again.

Mike Finegan
CN - PIK-20B

Ron Gleason
April 26th 11, 10:56 PM
On Apr 25, 8:53*am, "Wm. Feldbaumer" > wrote:
> The Wingmate can be used for one-person assembly or to take the load
> off the person handling the wingtip. It has wheels, folds up, and can
> be stored easily in a sailplane trailer.
>
> I used it so that my wife would not have to hold the weight of the
> wingtip. The Wingmate holds the weight, allows the wing to be rotated
> to the horizontal, and allows the spar to be slid into the fuselage.
> It makes assembly a snap.
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * *$575 * Manual and shipping included.
> * * * * * * * * * * > *or *610/377/6010

can you post any pictures?

Google