PDA

View Full Version : Blanik L -23 canopy screws

John Brennan[_2_]
May 19th 11, 12:10 AM
Can anyone supply the specs. for the countersink screws for the canopy
plexi to metal frame? We have lost a number of ours over the past year.
Thank you. John.

Jock Proudfoot
May 19th 11, 01:43 AM
At 23:10 18 May 2011, John Brennan wrote:
>Can anyone supply the specs. for the countersink screws for the canopy
plexi to metal frame?

Call Jock 519 942-1775

Jock Proudfoot
May 19th 11, 02:20 AM
At 23:10 18 May 2011, John Brennan wrote:
>Can anyone supply the specs. for the countersink screws for the canopy
plexi to metal frame?

Call Jock 519 942-1775

Burt Compton - Marfa
May 19th 11, 02:49 AM
If you are in the USA, I bought extra metric screws and the barrel
nuts from Vitek at Blanik America.
Snug them every 100 hours to keep them from disappearing.
The barrel nut inside the tubular canopy frame accepts a flat blade
screwdriver.

Burt
Marfa Gliders Soaring Centre,
West Texas, USA