PDA

View Full Version : flyWithCE tip #4: TEST: How can I feed my electronic gadgets?

urosp
May 20th 11, 09:51 PM
Batteries are (most of the time) the weakest link in our small
gadgets. Because of that the first question is usually how long will
our device run on fully charged batteries and how quickly can I
recharge or replaced empty batteries. This was the reason why I have
decided to check what are the power supply options for flyWithCE
Flight recorder. Since flight recorder can be powered by standard AAA
batteries or by external USB power supply this article is interesting
also for users that have similar devices.

Read tip #4: http://www.flywithce.com/tip_04.html

Best regards

Uros Podlogar

smithcorp
May 22nd 11, 10:57 PM

> Read tip #4:http://www.flywithce.com/tip_04.html

Neat Uros, thanks. I have had a few frustrations with using
rechargeable AAAs in my flywithCE logger, so the info on rechargeables
is useful.

Google