Yup, broken for sure.
So I'm looking for a replacement
Anyone got a good one for sale?
contact me off line danrihn at aol.com

Dan
WO

Paul Remde
May 31st 11, 05:24 AM
Hi Dan,

Please contact Roy McMaster at SeeYou USA. He can get you a replacement
Oudie (unit only) at a very reasonable cost. He handles Oudie warranty
claims in the USA. I realize that this is not a warranty claim - he handles
these cases as well.

All PDAs have fragile screens. I highly recommend buying the nice Oudie
cases that I sell. They have been very popular and are a very good
investment. Or buy something similar at Best Buy or a similar store.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm#Oudie-Case

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Dan" > wrote in message
> Unfortunately I found out how fragile my brand new Oudie touch screen
> is.
> Yup, broken for sure.
> So I'm looking for a replacement
> Anyone got a good one for sale?
> contact me off line danrihn at aol.com
>
> Dan
> WO

Dan[_6_]
June 11th 11, 06:13 AM
On May 30, 9:24*pm, "Paul Remde" > wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Please contact Roy McMaster at SeeYou USA. He can get you a replacement
> Oudie (unit only) at a very reasonable cost. He handles Oudie warranty
> claims in the USA. I realize that this is not a warranty claim - he handles
> these cases as well.
>
> All PDAs have fragile screens. *I highly recommend buying the nice Oudie
> cases that I sell. *They have been very popular and are a very good
> investment. *Or buy something similar at Best Buy or a similar store.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm#Oudie-Case
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
>
> "Dan" > wrote in message

> > Unfortunately I found out how fragile my brand new Oudie touch screen
> > is.
> > Yup, broken for sure.
> > So I'm looking for a replacement
> > Anyone got a good one for sale?
> > contact me off line danrihn at aol.com
>
> > Dan
> > WO- Hide quoted text -

SeeYou USA (Roy McMaster) replaced my broken Oudie at a very resonable
cost, he also sent it out very quickly. So I'm ready to go again.
Many thanks to the SeeYou Team.

Dan
WO

Google