PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on used parachutes

Gary[_5_]
June 1st 11, 03:32 AM
Looking for a used chute. Thoughts? Best place to look?

Thanks,
Gary Adams

Tony[_5_]
June 1st 11, 04:38 AM
On May 31, 9:32*pm, Gary > wrote:
> Looking for a used chute. Thoughts? Best place to look?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary Adams

Allen Silver often has used chutes available for good prices. That is
how I got my first chute on a broke college kid budget. Give him a
call. http://www.silverparachutes.com/

jsbrake[_2_]
June 1st 11, 01:20 PM
Avoid ones with reddish-brown stains that have never been opened.

shkdriver
June 3rd 11, 02:19 AM
;772725']Looking for a used chute. Thoughts? Best place to look?

Thanks,
Gary Adams

I bought a used strong 303 (7 years old) from E-bay, paid $500, then sent it to Strong enterprises for a inspection and repack, gamble paid off for me, got a chute for 1/3rd price of new, factory blessing looks good in the packers log. Of course I could of ended up with a expensive kids plaything.

Shk driver.

Google