PDA

View Full Version : Ordeal in Cordele

hretting
June 5th 11, 01:03 PM
Wake up race Fans!!!!! HOT HOT HOT but with bases at 7000+ and
thermals hitting 8's and 9's ....who cares about the little people.
Good thing the wife doesn't read this or I would be 2 million poorer.
ON FRIDAY.......A group of 12+ launch to test out the equipment with a
few shepparding Dennis L (DL) down to Adel making a left turn back N
to Perry, GA and home to give DL his Diamond Goal. Running between
5-7K, I made DL go to 1800' over Adel to make it challanging.
ON SATURDAY.....Not quite as good with a practice speed task, yes race
fans...these words are correct...a real AT to Perry..Montezuma and
down to Tifton with the horsies neck and neck on final glide... Purple
Jockey.. KZ.. stretching the filly ears for the win. Lift into the 7's
touching the 8's with a bit of streeting.
A big Thanks to the citizens of Cordele, Dub C. They updated the
electro panel and now everyone can run their hairdryers and cappu-
mochine with wattage out the wazu (Swahilie I think?).
Folks...check the SSA site for a photo of the Team Willat camp
site....a hint is .... what goes with bikini babes and Marquaritas??
Who ever quess first gets a roll of that crappy tape some knuckhead
keeps selling.
"Hey!!!!...put that top back on....no salt....oooooyehhhh.."

Google