PDA

View Full Version : crew/driver

John Cochrane[_2_]
June 10th 11, 10:58 PM
I'm looking for glider transport and possibly crew for Logan (15 meter
nationals July 17-28) and Uvalde (August 5-14). The job includes all
or parts of driving a car and glider from Chicago to Logan, crewing
Logan, driving from Logan to Uvalde, crewing Uvalde, and driving back
to Chicago. The crewing is less important than the driving as I am Not
Going To Land Out and am generally self-sufficient at contests. Bits
and pieces are welcome too, i.e. if you want to drive just one or two
of the legs. (For me, cutting down on any of this insane driving is
worthwhile!). I pay a reasonable amount plus all expenses. Qualified
pilots can fly the glider before, after, or between contests.

john dot cochrane at chicagobooth dot edu

Google