PDA

View Full Version : Re: Needed SN-10 Coach at Hobbs

Dave Nadler
June 15th 11, 11:34 AM
I'll be there - I've used the SN10 a few times.
I can also help you if you need to upgrade your aircraft ;-)
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

PS: Have you tried the AAT "snap" feature ?

PPS: Getting on the road now - Its a long drive !

jim archer
June 15th 11, 02:38 PM
On Jun 15, 3:34*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> "I've used the SN10 a few times".

Very funny. Ask and ye shall receive here on rec.soaring!

Grider Pirate
June 15th 11, 04:09 PM
On Jun 15, 3:34*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
> I'll be there - I've used the SN10 a few times.
> I can also help you if you need to upgrade your aircraft ;-)
> See ya, Dave "YO electric"
>
> PS: Have you tried the AAT "snap" feature ?
>
> PPS: Getting on the road now - Its a long drive !

I've never used and SN-10, or flown an electric self launcher, but I'm
willing to try!

June 15th 11, 11:58 PM
On Jun 15, 10:09*am, Grider Pirate > wrote:
> On Jun 15, 3:34*am, Dave Nadler > wrote:
>
> > I'll be there - I've used the SN10 a few times.
> > I can also help you if you need to upgrade your aircraft ;-)
> > See ya, Dave "YO electric"
>
> > PS: Have you tried the AAT "snap" feature ?
>
> > PPS: Getting on the road now - Its a long drive !
>
> I've never used and SN-10, or flown an electric self launcher, but I'm
> willing to try!

Sounds like I will have a very good, but a potentially very expensive
coach.

Bill Snead
6W

Google