PDA

View Full Version : Re: 2009 Lambada UFM13/15 Motorglider FOR SALE

Barron Aviation Private Flight Services
June 16th 11, 06:42 PM
On May 2, 2:22*pm, wrote:
> 2009 Lambada UFM 13/15 Motorglider for sale. N495VP - Aprox 49 hours
> on 100HP Rotax Engine. Woodcomp electric automatic feathering
> propeller. Double dual magnum strobe lights. Dual Nasca air vents.
> Full instrumentation includes Becker com., Becker Transponder. Tasman
> Elec. variometer, trans-cal altitude encoder, electric trim. Flexible
> boom microphone and speaker, PM3000 intercom. Bendix King AV80R touch
> screen moving map GPS. Extended baggage tube. Included both 13 and 15
> meter wing tips. Magnum 601S ballistic parachute aircraft rescue
> system. Oxygen System. Wheel dollies included. NO DAMAGE HISTORY.
> Always hangered. With fresh May 2011 annual. reduced to $99,000.00
> Vince Power (Vero Beach, FL) 772-299-3766 *cell: 772-205-5966

If you still have it I would like a picture or 2,
Thanks
John McCoy

chasers03
June 18th 11, 10:30 PM
On Jun 16, 10:42*am, Barron Aviation Private Flight Services
> wrote:
> On May 2, 2:22*pm, wrote:
>
> > 2009 Lambada UFM 13/15 Motorglider for sale. N495VP - Aprox 49 hours
> > on 100HP Rotax Engine. Woodcomp electric automatic feathering
> > propeller. Double dual magnum strobe lights. Dual Nasca air vents.
> > Full instrumentation includes Becker com., Becker Transponder. Tasman
> > Elec. variometer, trans-cal altitude encoder, electric trim. Flexible
> > boom microphone and speaker, PM3000 intercom. Bendix King AV80R touch
> > screen moving map GPS. Extended baggage tube. Included both 13 and 15
> > meter wing tips. Magnum 601S ballistic parachute aircraft rescue
> > system. Oxygen System. Wheel dollies included. NO DAMAGE HISTORY.
> > Always hangered. With fresh May 2011 annual. reduced to $99,000.00
> > Vince Power (Vero Beach, FL) 772-299-3766 *cell: 772-205-5966
> >

> If you still have it I would like a picture or 2,
> Thanks
> John McCoy

John McCoy I know that Vince has sold this Lambada.

I also own a Lambada located in Clemson SC. It may be for sale if I
decide to purchase the new Phoenix.

Please let me know if you need to take some pics perhaps I can
help........Steve Chase 864 903 5493 and

Google