PDA

View Full Version : Wurtsboro Region 2 VIDEO

Warren Cramer
July 18th 11, 11:49 PM
One of our regular pilots here at Wurtsboro put together this very entertaining video of the gridding and launch from several days footage.

on YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzuvJOF-XS4

on VIMEO:
http://vimeo.com/26403368

Watch in HD on vimeo for best quality.

Walt Connelly
July 19th 11, 01:42 AM
One of our regular pilots here at Wurtsboro put together this very entertaining video of the gridding and launch from several days footage.

on YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzuvJOF-XS4

on VIMEO:
http://vimeo.com/26403368

Watch in HD on vimeo for best quality.

That was excellent.

Walt

Paul Remde
July 19th 11, 03:14 AM
Hi Warren,

Very nice! The music is perfect!

Paul Remde

"Warren Cramer" > wrote in message

> One of our regular pilots here at Wurtsboro put together this very
> entertaining video of the gridding and launch from several days footage.
>
> on YOUTUBE:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzuvJOF-XS4
>
> on VIMEO:
> http://vimeo.com/26403368
>
> Watch in HD on vimeo for best quality.
>

> --
> Warren Cramer

BobW
July 19th 11, 03:21 AM
On 7/18/2011 4:49 PM, Warren Cramer wrote:
> One of our regular pilots here at Wurtsboro put together this very
> entertaining video of the gridding and launch from several days footage.
>
> on YOUTUBE:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzuvJOF-XS4
>
> on VIMEO:
> http://vimeo.com/26403368
>
> Watch in HD on vimeo for best quality.

Definitely smile-worthy. (That's a *good* thing!)

Thank you!

Bob W.

Tony[_5_]
July 19th 11, 03:39 AM
haha love it!

RRK
July 19th 11, 05:54 AM
On Jul 18, 10:39*pm, Tony > wrote:
> haha love it!

Each of us, competitors in R2N, is having his 1/16 second of fame in
this lovely movie.
rk

Google