PDA

View Full Version : SeeYou 4 registration

Tony[_5_]
July 27th 11, 12:32 AM
In April, it was mentioned on this group that:

"To use version 4.x, you need to buy an upgrade - unless you purchased
SeeYou
for PC or an upgrade in the last year. "

I purchased version 3 last winter so i downloaded version 4. I thought
I put in my name and registration key but today when opening SeeYou it
said my trial period had expired. i tried to enter my registration key
and it doesn't work.

I see an upgrade on Naviter's website for $93 US, nothing about
upgrading within a year for free. Is this not true? if so how do i go
back to version 3?

Paul Remde
July 27th 11, 01:05 AM
Hi Tony,

If you ask SeeYou for a free upgrade key they will provide one to you. Be
sure to tell them when you purchased the key and include the serial number
and key.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Tony" > wrote in message
> In April, it was mentioned on this group that:
>
> "To use version 4.x, you need to buy an upgrade - unless you purchased
> SeeYou
> for PC or an upgrade in the last year. "
>
> I purchased version 3 last winter so i downloaded version 4. I thought
> I put in my name and registration key but today when opening SeeYou it
> said my trial period had expired. i tried to enter my registration key
> and it doesn't work.
>
> I see an upgrade on Naviter's website for $93 US, nothing about
> upgrading within a year for free. Is this not true? if so how do i go
> back to version 3?

Google