PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sale - New Cambridge 302A

Paul Remde
July 29th 11, 11:29 PM
Hi,

The new Cambridge 302A I have in stock hasn't sold at $595, so I'm dropping
the price to $495. That is a good price for a fully IGC approved logger -
good for all badges and records and the OLC and contests. You can see links
to details below. It is large in size compared to current products, but it
can provide 5V power for a PDA or PNA.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> This is a new Cambridge 302A GPS Flight Recorder. I'm "dumping" it at a
> low price because it hasn't been selling. A customer had me order it for
> him and then changed his mind. It never shipped to the customer. It was
> calibrated on December 28th, 2009, so it will be due for re-calibration on
> December 28th, 2011. I can calibrate it here for FREE before shipment.
> It has never been out of the box. It is a fully IGC Approved flight
> recorder for all badge, record and contest flights. It is not a 302, it
> is a 302A. It does not have a vario, it is a GPS flight recorder only.
> This is a very good bargain. The list price is $945. You can see details
> here:
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/cai_302a.htm
>
> Or see it at www.glidersource.com.
>
> Or see it on my Sale page here: http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm
>
> Note: I'm also willing to sell my stock of Borgelt B400 and B500 units at
> very low costs - due to the release of the new B700 and B800 units.
> Please call or e-mail for prices.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.