PDA

View Full Version : Velocity racing

Glenn[_2_]
January 15th 11, 11:15 PM
It looks to me like the dial on top is what actually does the steering. It
changinges direction depending on where the aircraft is turning.

Jess Lurkin[_4_]
January 16th 11, 05:11 AM
"Glenn" > wrote in
eb.com:

> reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>
> It looks to me like the dial on top is what actually does the
> steering. It changinges direction depending on where the aircraft is
> turning.
>

> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CBB566.4E86CD60
>

> Attachment decoded: image38038.jpg
> ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CBB566.4E86CD60--

Just wondering if the letters on the right wing are DKN **Y**?

First I've heard of a clothier to the anorexic payrolling flying.

Google