PDA

View Full Version : Dust Devil Dash postponed one week

Ian Cant[_4_]
September 9th 11, 12:12 AM
The situation direct from the fireboss at 3 pm today is that the
helicopters
are continuing to operate from Mountain Valley, subduing persistent
hotspots
that are inaccessible to ground firefighters. They expect to continue this

thru Saturday, so the TFR is extremely unlikely to be lifted on Saturday
and
may well still be in place on Sunday and Monday. This forces me to
postpone
the Dust Devil Dash to Saturday 17th September.

I know this will be a problem for some of you, and if you are unable to
make
the new date I share your disappointment. I hope as many as possible will

compete this year, and all of you next year.

The Friday evening BBQ and Mark Grubb's talk will take place on Friday
evening 16th September.

For those of you who will soar from other fields this weekend, fly safe and

far and fast !

Ian

Google