PDA

View Full Version : Re: bump

fly in the ointment
January 2nd 04, 12:05 AM
Si Ballenger wrote
> Do the people below in rec.aviation know you are posting their
> names around the net for your own personal agenda?

> >Mike said:
> >What we should do is what they did to him in rec.aviation.

> >Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass >.
> >He has:
> >- posted erroneous and misleading advice,
> >- repeatedly made false accusations against others,
> >- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in
> >their workplace,
> >- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,
> >- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and
> >- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup.
> >His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and
> >are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that
> >his actions are right.
> >
> >We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass.
> >We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response
> >at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to
> >do likewise.
snip
Just curious, did that action work?

Jerry Springer
January 2nd 04, 12:12 AM
fly in the ointment wrote:
> Si Ballenger wrote
>
>>Do the people below in rec.aviation know you are posting their
>>names around the net for your own personal agenda?
>

>>>Mike said:
>>>What we should do is what they did to him in rec.aviation.
>

>>>Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass >.
>>>He has:
>>>- posted erroneous and misleading advice,
>>>- repeatedly made false accusations against others,
>>>- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in
>>>their workplace,
>>>- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,
>>>- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and
>>>- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup.
>>>His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and
>>>are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that
>>>his actions are right.
>>>
>>>We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass.
>>>We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response
>>>at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to
>>>do likewise.
>
> snip
> Just curious, did that action work?

Yes it did, very well.

Jerry(one the list)Springer

fly in the ointment
January 2nd 04, 12:39 AM
Jerry Springer wrote

> > snip
> > Just curious, did that action work?
> >

> Yes it did, very well.
>
> Jerry(one the list)Springer

Then it could work here too, if all would agree to participate, though the
logic of it escapes a few here. I wonder how many would add their names to
a list like that here in asa.
js

fly in the ointment
January 2nd 04, 02:02 AM
Si Ballenger wrote
> >It is interesting that "Group Moderator" is obviously trimming
> >his followups to keep them out of view of the people he has
> >named. ;-)

Si, I trimmed the list in case someone on it might object to it being
perpetuated, as you suggested.
js

The White Coat Squad
January 2nd 04, 02:13 AM
"Si Ballenger" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 00:59:59 GMT, wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:59:58 GMT, (Si
> >Ballenger) wrote:
> >
> >:Do the people below in rec.aviation know you are posting their
> >:names around the net for your own personal agenda?
> >
> >Since it was crossposted in Rec.Av.Piloting and Rec.Av.Homebuilt, as
> >well as alt.security.alarms, I'd have to say yes.
>
> It is interesting that "Group Moderator" is obviously trimming
> his followups to keep them out of view of the people he has
> named. ;-)

That is because while Mike Sabodish is a psycho, he is not all that stupid.
We kicked his ass just like Bobo in the past. Please keep your two village
idiots the hell out of aviation groups.

The White Coat Squad
January 2nd 04, 02:19 AM
"Si Ballenger" > wrote in message
> On 02 Jan 2004 01:20:56 GMT, (Group Moderator)
> wrote:
>
> >Subject: Re: bump
> >From: (Si Ballenger)
> >Date: 1/1/2004 8:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
> >
> >On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 00:59:59 GMT, wrote:
> >
> >>On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:59:58 GMT, (Si
> >>Ballenger) wrote:
> >>
> >>:Do the people below in rec.aviation know you are posting their
> >>:names around the net for your own personal agenda?
> >>
> >>Since it was crossposted in Rec.Av.Piloting and Rec.Av.Homebuilt, as
> >>well as alt.security.alarms, I'd have to say yes.
> >
> >It is interesting that "Group Moderator" is obviously trimming
> >his followups to keep them out of view of the people he has
> >named. ;-)
> >
> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >Mike said:
> >I am not trimming a thing. Do a google search. It is all right there. You
must
> >be a Bass Puppet. I bet you have a can of his compressed farts somewhere.
> >Mike, Sr.
> >32 Years in the trade
> >http://www.AlarmServicesInc.com
> >
> >http://www.BassBurglarAlarm.com
> >

> I have to assume you speak and act for the people on your list in
> the alt.security.alarms news group as well as the rec.aviation
> news groups. I doubt they know just who they have teamed up with.
> ;-)

We grounded Sabodish's ass just like Bobo's in the past. Please keep your
two village idiots the hell out of the aviation groups.

Alternatively we could get them both declared some sort of net terrorists
and let Ashcroft send both their useless asses to Gitmo.

Frank Olson
January 2nd 04, 02:35 AM
"The White Coat Squad" > wrote in message
s.com...

> That is because while Mike Sabodish is a psycho, he is not all that
stupid.
> We kicked his ass just like Bobo in the past. Please keep your two
village
> idiots the hell out of aviation groups.

You're assuming "we" have any control over the "two village idiots"...
Unfortunately, "we" don't...

:-(

Google