PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh 2004-T-Tailed Pusher Aircraft

Jesse Zufall
February 13th 05, 02:49 AM
I was going thru my images from Oshkosh 2004 and was hoping
that someone could help me identify this aircraft. It is a high-wing,
t-tailed,
pusher. For the life of me I can not recall who makes it.

I have posted an image of it here, http://zufalls.com/images/pusher.jpg
This was taken as my father visited with the pilot.

Respectfully,
Jesse L Zufall
Silt, Co

Montblack
February 13th 05, 06:49 AM
("Jesse Zufall" wrote)
>I was going thru my images from Oshkosh 2004 and was hoping
> that someone could help me identify this aircraft. It is a high-wing,
> t-tailed,
> pusher. For the life of me I can not recall who makes it.
>
> I have posted an image of it here, http://zufalls.com/images/pusher.jpg
> This was taken as my father visited with the pilot.

Anyone want to put 2+2 together?

I think the plane is outside of Hangar "D." <g>
http://zufalls.com/images/pusher.jpg

Exhibitor maps say: Combo N? O? P? Q? S?
Perhaps even Combo G or F from Hangar "B." I don't think so though.

http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/main_aircraft.pdf
All Hangars - Map (North is to the left)

http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/hangar_d.pdf
Hangar D exhibitor map.
Morning pic ...go with S or N (east side - sunny wall)
Afternoon pic ...look under P or O (West sunny wall)

http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/exhibitor_table.pdf
The Exhibitor Code

http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/exhibitors_2004.html
The Exhibitor page.

Happy hunting

Montblack

Montblack
February 13th 05, 07:36 AM
Answer bottom posted below!!

(Lieutenant Columbo wrote)
>> I have posted an image of it here, http://zufalls.com/images/pusher.jpg
>> This was taken as my father visited with the pilot.

<snips>
> Perhaps even Combo G or F from Hangar "B." I don't think so though.
>
> http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/main_aircraft.pdf
> All Hangars - Map (North is to the left)

> http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/exhibitor_table.pdf
> The Exhibitor Code

Aveotech International, Inc.
http://www.aveousa.com/

Here's the plane:
http://www.aveousa.com/aircraft/lite2/index.htm

It WAS Combo F of Hangar "B". Doh!!

(Trees in the pics led me to the answer, that and the map showing the combo
size for D was only 60' deep - so it must be F of "B" ---Too much fun)

Montblack

Jesse Zufall
February 13th 05, 03:12 PM
Simply splendid Watson!! That is the plane.
Thank you!!

"Montblack" > wrote in message
> Answer bottom posted below!!
>

> (Lieutenant Columbo wrote)
> >> I have posted an image of it here, http://zufalls.com/images/pusher.jpg
> >> This was taken as my father visited with the pilot.
>
> <snips>
> > Perhaps even Combo G or F from Hangar "B." I don't think so though.
> >
> > http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/main_aircraft.pdf
> > All Hangars - Map (North is to the left)
>
> > http://www.airventure.org/2004/exhibitors/exhibitor_table.pdf
> > The Exhibitor Code
>

> Aveotech International, Inc.
> http://www.aveousa.com/
>
> Here's the plane:
> http://www.aveousa.com/aircraft/lite2/index.htm
>
> It WAS Combo F of Hangar "B". Doh!!
>
> (Trees in the pics led me to the answer, that and the map showing the
combo
> size for D was only 60' deep - so it must be F of "B" ---Too much fun)
>

> Montblack

Google