PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Kitplane article

Michael Horowitz
January 10th 04, 01:05 PM
Folks - There is said to be a description of a DIY preheater on page
84 of the Oct '01 Kitplanes magazine.

Local libraries do not have a collection of Kitplane magazines

Could I impose upon someone to describe the article's contents?

TIA - Mike

Jerry Wass
January 10th 04, 08:34 PM
It uses a TS 4000 T propane torch and some 4" galvanized H&AC buct
pipe--
or vent pipe, + a 90 deg adj. Ell. ----I could scan the page ---well, I
will--Looks
like you've got a legit e-mail addy..

Michael Horowitz wrote:

> Folks - There is said to be a description of a DIY preheater on page
> 84 of the Oct '01 Kitplanes magazine.
>
> Local libraries do not have a collection of Kitplane magazines
>
> Could I impose upon someone to describe the article's contents?
>
> TIA - Mike

Jerry Wass
January 10th 04, 08:51 PM
Jerry Wass wrote:

> It uses a TS 4000 T propane torch and some3" galvanized H&AC buct
> pipe--
> or vent pipe, + a 90 deg adj. Ell. ----I could scan the page ---well, I
> will--Looks
> like you've got a legit e-mail addy..NOPE--ADDY DON'T WORK--

I STILL GOT IT IF U WANT IT.---jerry

> Michael Horowitz wrote:
>
> > Folks - There is said to be a description of a DIY preheater on page
> > 84 of the Oct '01 Kitplanes magazine.
> >
> > Local libraries do not have a collection of Kitplane magazines
> >
> > Could I impose upon someone to describe the article's contents?
> >
> > TIA - Mike

Michael Horowitz
January 11th 04, 01:58 PM
Jerrry - thanks for the offer, but I was able to locate the author and
he sent me the article - Mike

Jerry Wass > wrote:

>Jerry Wass wrote:
>
>> It uses a TS 4000 T propane torch and some3" galvanized H&AC buct
>> pipe--
>> or vent pipe, + a 90 deg adj. Ell. ----I could scan the page ---well, I
>> will--Looks
>> like you've got a legit e-mail addy..NOPE--ADDY DON'T WORK--
>
> I STILL GOT IT IF U WANT IT.---jerry
>

>> Michael Horowitz wrote:
>>
>> > Folks - There is said to be a description of a DIY preheater on page
>> > 84 of the Oct '01 Kitplanes magazine.
>> >
>> > Local libraries do not have a collection of Kitplane magazines
>> >
>> > Could I impose upon someone to describe the article's contents?
>> >
>> > TIA - Mike

Google