PDA

View Full Version : Re: Extra Headset recommendations?

Mike Z.
June 30th 03, 08:59 PM
I have DCs for the front seats and 1- lightspeed QFR Solo for the back. Lightweight, quiet and non vice-like. I am considering a
second pair for the other side at about $125.

Mike Z

"norm" > wrote in message ...
> Hey y'all
>

> I am in the process of purchasing a 4-place plane. I am looking for
> recommendations for headsets. I have a set of David Clarks, I think it is
> pretty much agreed that they are the best as far as quality and support in
> the future. I will pick up another set of David Clarks for the right seat.
> The question is what should I pick up for the back seat. I have seen some
> running about $100 bucks that is about what I would like to spend for those
> occasions when I have any extra passengers. Anyone have any experience with
> Marv Golden headsets. I would be interested in any recommendations folks
> have one-way or the other.

Non
June 30th 03, 10:02 PM
In article >, "Mike says...

>I have DCs for the front seats and 1- lightspeed QFR Solo for the back.
>Lightweight, quiet and non vice-like. I am considering a
>second pair for the other side at about $125.

Ditto on the Lightspeed QFR for back seat pax. Inexpensive, quiet (for
passives), comfortable and built pretty well too.

Google