PDA

View Full Version : Re: Crash at Truckee, CA

Jim Weir
July 9th 03, 06:27 PM
We at Nevada County Airpark appreciate your sympathy. Richard was a very
beloved person up here. I have not heard how Beverly is doing; I've been
inundated the last two days and she was taken to Reno, a hundred miles away from
here.

The EAA flyin is Saturday. We're doing a missing man formation for him.

Thank you for caring.

Jim

Scott Moore >

- I was
->the one on final when it happened, and it would help me to know if she
->is going to make it. My greatest sympathies to the family.

http://www.rst-engr.com

Scott Moore
July 10th 03, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the info. That was a very challenging day (hot and high).
I had a lot of difficulty gaining back altitude after the go-around. I guess
you guys are used to that, tho.

--
For most men, true happiness can only be achieved with a woman.
Also for most men, true happiness can only be achieved without a woman.

BTIZ
July 11th 03, 12:45 AM
some of us missed the first part of the thread..
what was she flying?? power or glider
apparent cause of accident? power failure, winds?

glad she'll be ok
BT

"Jim Weir" > wrote in message
> I airport bummed yesterday and found out she broke both arms, both legs,
and a
> few ribs. But she survived. God bless for small favors.
>
> Jim
>

> Scott Moore >
> shared these priceless pearls of wisdom:
>
> ->Thank you for the info. That was a very challenging day (hot and high).
> Jim Weir (A&P/IA, CFI, & other good alphabet soup)
> VP Eng RST Pres. Cyberchapter EAA Tech. Counselor
> http://www.rst-engr.com

Scott Moore
July 11th 03, 08:15 AM
Thanks for that. I don't know what else to say, so will shut up.

--
For most men, true happiness can only be achieved with a woman.
Also for most men, true happiness can only be achieved without a woman.
Sharp minds have noted that these two rules tend to conflict.....

Google