PDA

View Full Version : Re: Midstate Aviation in Ellensburg, WA

Bob Gardner
July 9th 03, 10:55 PM
I haven't heard any "things," but it is a 141 school and FAA oversight
should (I emphasize should) insure that everything is done by the book. The
school's program has an excellent reputation.
'
Bob Gardner

"jacjohn" > wrote in message
> Howdy
>
> I'm heading over to Ellensburg to attend college, and grab the rest of my
> ratings while I'm at it. The FBO contracted by Central Washington
University
> (CWU) is Midstate Aviation. I've heard some "things", and I just want to
see
> if anybody else has any experience.
>
> Thanks
>
> John Y.
> PP-ASEL

Larry Fransson
July 10th 03, 12:36 AM
In article >,
"jacjohn" > wrote:

> I'm heading over to Ellensburg to attend college, and grab the rest of my
> ratings while I'm at it. The FBO contracted by Central Washington University
> (CWU) is Midstate Aviation. I've heard some "things", and I just want to see
> if anybody else has any experience.

I know several people who went through that program. None had any
complaints that I ever heard. Almost all are flying for Alaska Airlines
now. I can think of one who is probably still at Continental Express.

--
Larry Fransson
Aviation software for Mac OS X!

Google