PDA

View Full Version : Re: This explains the lambswool seat covers in Airliners

StellaStar
July 10th 03, 04:34 AM
Excerpt from Elizabeth Schuett's tale of flying back before A/C in cockpits...

"You're a good sport," he complimented as he iced himself down. "Ever flown
with a guy in his underwear before?"

My answer was simple and honest. "No, captain. You're my first."
(end article excerpt)

Interesting. I think most of mine wear underwear. Under everything else. At
takeoff. The trick's getting them to take off enough so I can check...

G.R. Patterson III
July 10th 03, 04:17 PM
StellaStar wrote:

> The trick's getting them to take off enough so I can check...

Most women know ways of doing that. :-)

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel

Google