PDA

View Full Version : any experience with new vertex standard 700?

EGWW
July 13th 03, 07:03 AM
I'm about to buy a 700 hand held after selling my Icom A22, the worlds most
popular handheld...I did not like display in dark...among other things
any opinions from owners of the 700 are appreciated
thanks Jim

jim rosinski
July 14th 03, 01:29 AM
(EGWW) wrote:

> I'm about to buy a 700 hand held after selling my Icom A22, the worlds most
> popular handheld...I did not like display in dark...among other things
> any opinions from owners of the 700 are appreciated
> thanks Jim

FWIW, I have the VXA-150 and love it. Ergonomics are good. User
interface is reasonably intuitive. Battery life is excellent. I like
the night display. The only concern I have about the 700 is some keys
are 3-function, which does note bode well for an intuitive user
interface.

Jim Rosinski
N3825Q

Google