PDA

View Full Version : Re: Multi-engine rating at Stellar Airpark (Phoenix)?

Jens Krueger
July 13th 03, 04:23 PM
(Andrew Sarangan) wrote:

> There was a flight school based at Stellar Airpark that did a lot of
> inexpensive multi-engine training. But it seems to have disappeared
> because I can't seem to find them on the web anymore. Anyone know if
> they are still in existence? Thanks.

<http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20020702X01027&key=1>

<http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5950&highlight=c
rash+apache>

hth,
Jens

--
I love the smell of jetfuel in the morning! :-)

Andrew Sarangan
July 14th 03, 06:23 PM
So, are you saying that they are no longer in business?

Jens Krueger > wrote in message >...
> (Andrew Sarangan) wrote:
>
> > There was a flight school based at Stellar Airpark that did a lot of
> > inexpensive multi-engine training. But it seems to have disappeared
> > because I can't seem to find them on the web anymore. Anyone know if
> > they are still in existence? Thanks.
>
> <http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20020702X01027&key=1>
>
> <http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5950&highlight=c
> rash+apache>
>
> hth,
> Jens

Tom S.
July 14th 03, 10:01 PM
"Andrew Sarangan" > wrote in message
om...
> So, are you saying that they are no longer in business?

Calling their phone # gets "That number is no longer in service..."

> Jens Krueger > wrote in message
> > (Andrew Sarangan) wrote:
> >
> > > There was a flight school based at Stellar Airpark that did a lot of
> > > inexpensive multi-engine training. But it seems to have disappeared
> > > because I can't seem to find them on the web anymore. Anyone know if
> > > they are still in existence? Thanks.
> >
> > <http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20020702X01027&key=1>

<http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5950&highlight=c
> > rash+apache>
> >
> > hth,
> > Jens

Jens Krueger
July 15th 03, 04:12 PM
(Andrew Sarangan) wrote:
> Jens Krueger > wrote in message
> >
> > <http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20020702X01027&key=1>
> >
> > <http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5950&highlight=c
> > rash+apache>
>
> So, are you saying that they are no longer in business?

Did you follow the links? Do you think they *should* be in business?

Jens

--
I love the smell of jetfuel in the morning! :-)

Tom S.
July 15th 03, 09:57 PM
"Jens Krueger" > wrote in message
> (Andrew Sarangan) wrote:
> > Jens Krueger > wrote in message
> > >
> > > <http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20020702X01027&key=1>

<http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5950&highlight=c
> > > rash+apache>
> >
> > So, are you saying that they are no longer in business?
>
> Did you follow the links? Do you think they *should* be in business?

Whether they "should be" and whether they ARE, is two very different
perspectives.

Tom
--
All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine,
public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public

Google