PDA

View Full Version : RFI in NW Arkansas

Ross Richardson
July 18th 03, 06:51 PM
I am looking for pilots in the Fayetteville, AR area to monitor approach
on 120.9 and listen for any unusual sounds. I am hearing a pinging about
every 57 seconds. It occurred on two separate trips about a month apart.
I am helping the FAA out of Ft Worth, Texas. They are aware of this from
prior reports. If you will e-mail me the location and altitude, and what
you are hearing I would appreciate it. Additionally if you are x-country
monitor this frequency and let me know your altitude and location you
first heard it and location when it disappeared. My home e-mail is
.

Ross
N7905U

Google