PDA

View Full Version : Clubs

Chris G.
July 23rd 03, 02:05 AM
I just recently got my ticket and finding it very expensive to rent planes
from the FBO. Someone had mentioned join a club. Where can I find info on
clubs in my area? I did a search on Google and only came up with one(real
close) but the web site is gone. I'm in the Cincinnati, Oh area usually fly
out of Clermont Co (I69).

Toks Desalu
July 23rd 03, 08:27 AM
Pull out your sectional chart and search for a couple of airports that is
the closest to your home. Then, Go to www.airnav.com and enter airport id.
It will bring out airport information. Look at bottom of page where business
section is. If you see a club that is listed, it will have a contact
information for you use. Hope that will help you. Good luck on your search!

Toks
PP_ASEL

July 23rd 03, 09:24 PM
You can find a pretty decent index of clubs at landings.com:

http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$pass*55930651!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/pages/flying_clubs.html

cheers,
mark

"Chris G." > wrote in message

> I just recently got my ticket and finding it very expensive to rent planes
> from the FBO. Someone had mentioned join a club. Where can I find info on
> clubs in my area? I did a search on Google and only came up with one(real
> close) but the web site is gone. I'm in the Cincinnati, Oh area usually
fly
> out of Clermont Co (I69).

Google