PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Sun is hot but the beer is cold in Iowa!

Dan Luke
July 26th 03, 10:12 PM
"Jay Honeck" wrote:
> The rest of you get your butts to Iowa, and enjoy a cookout with (*gasp*!)
> FREE BEER (soft drinks for Larry, if desired... :) and food for all who
fly
> in!

Wave to us on Continental 5954 as we pass overhead. Think I can get the
pilot to rock the wings? Maybe we'll see you at OSH.

Ya'll have fun...
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Greg Burkhart
July 26th 03, 11:02 PM
"Dan Luke" > wrote in message
> Wave to us on Continental 5954 as we pass overhead. Think I can get the
> pilot to rock the wings? Maybe we'll see you at OSH.

Talk the pilot into doing a T&G at IOW... ;-)

Google