PDA

View Full Version : EAA Screen Saver

Maule Driver
August 6th 03, 12:18 AM
I have been happily using the monthly screen saver calendars that EAA put out. My problem is, where did I get them from? Where are they?

Anyone know? I've searched their site and can't find a link. Thanks in advance.

Gerry Caron
August 6th 03, 02:55 AM
They're not screensavers. They're "Desktop Wallpaper". The link is at the
bottom of the right sidebar on the homepage.

Gerry
"Maule Driver" > wrote in message
.com...
I have been happily using the monthly screen saver calendars that EAA put
out. My problem is, where did I get them from? Where are they?

Anyone know? I've searched their site and can't find a link. Thanks in
advance.

Maule Driver
August 7th 03, 03:58 AM
Thanks. I had only bookmarked the 'member homepage' rather than the public
one I guess.

"Gerry Caron" > wrote in message
m...
> They're not screensavers. They're "Desktop Wallpaper". The link is at
the
> bottom of the right sidebar on the homepage.
>
> Gerry
> "Maule Driver" > wrote in message
> .com...
> I have been happily using the monthly screen saver calendars that EAA put
> out. My problem is, where did I get them from? Where are they?
>
> Anyone know? I've searched their site and can't find a link. Thanks in
> advance.

Google