PDA

View Full Version : Cessna 337C Speeds

Al
August 20th 03, 05:06 PM
Hi all,

I am considering the purchase of a 337C Turbo and I am wondering what
the cruise speed, fuel burn and optimum altitude would be. Any other
comments would be appreciated. I have heard numbers anywhere between
175kts and 200kts. This plane also has a Robertson Stol kit which I
assume would also add a little bit of cruise speed.

Allan

Montblack
August 20th 03, 05:36 PM
Riley SuperSkyrocket was a no-show at Oshkosh this year. Tent #65 in the
program.

http://www.superskyrocket.com/pages/menu.htm

The bums. I might be dome with them. (SMA diesel sure is!!)

I think I'm now entering my Diamond D-Jet phase.

--
Montblack

("Al" wrote)
> I am considering the purchase of a 337C Turbo and I am wondering what
> the cruise speed, fuel burn and optimum altitude would be. Any other
> comments would be appreciated. I have heard numbers anywhere between
> 175kts and 200kts. This plane also has a Robertson Stol kit which I
> assume would also add a little bit of cruise speed.

Google