PDA

View Full Version : Flying Gators annual Fly-in for experimentals and ultralights

Gilan
August 28th 03, 01:34 AM
Hope you can make it to our annual fly-in 18 October
Only 51 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes, and 51 seconds left until Fly-in !
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

http://www.mitchellwing.com

Join "The Ultralight & Experimental Aircraft SiteRing"
http://pub27.bravenet.com/sitering/add.php?usernum=2286862090

Gilan
October 26th 03, 04:06 PM
Only 5 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes, and 35 seconds left until Fly-in !
Hope to see you there. Everyone is welcome to stop by.
Call in on 123.375

Flying Gators annual Fly-in
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Private Pilot in 10 days
http://www.perfectplanes.com

Gilan
November 1st 03, 04:09 AM
Tomorrow is the big day! Saturday 1 November
Hope to see some airplanes fly in and visit.
Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by.
Call us on 123.375
Flying Gators annual Fly-in
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Private Pilot in 10 days
http://www.perfectplanes.com

Fr. John Elledge
November 1st 03, 10:28 PM
Did you have a good "All Saints' Day Fly-In?"

Father John

"Gilan" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Tomorrow is the big day! Saturday 1 November
> Hope to see some airplanes fly in and visit.
> Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by.
> Call us on 123.375
> Flying Gators annual Fly-in
> http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm
>

> --
> Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
> See ya on Sport Aircraft group
>

> Private Pilot in 10 days
> http://www.perfectplanes.com

Gilan
November 17th 03, 12:05 AM
Due to very high winds the Florida Flying Gators Fly-in was cancelled and
rescheduled for December 13th.
30 mph gusts are just too high to have safe contests.
Any aircraft are welcome to fly in. We have a 2000 foot runway.
This fellow had no problem at one of our Fly-ins
http://www.flyinggators.com/fly-in%2002/Twin%20Landing1.WMV

Flying Gators annual Fly-in
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Haas
November 17th 03, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the info. I am planning on being there.

CT

"Gilan" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Due to very high winds the Florida Flying Gators Fly-in was cancelled and
> rescheduled for December 13th.
> 30 mph gusts are just too high to have safe contests.
> Any aircraft are welcome to fly in. We have a 2000 foot runway.
> This fellow had no problem at one of our Fly-ins
> http://www.flyinggators.com/fly-in%2002/Twin%20Landing1.WMV
>

> Flying Gators annual Fly-in
> http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm
>
> --
> Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
> See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Gilan
November 20th 03, 12:34 AM
Great to hear you are coming. Are you flying in???
Where are you coming from ?
What will you be flying?
call us on 123.375

--
Flying Gators annual Fly-in
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

Any aircraft are welcome to fly in. We have a 2000 foot runway.
This fellow had no problem at one of our Fly-ins
http://www.flyinggators.com/fly-in%2002/Twin%20Landing1.WMV

Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sport_Aircraft/

Haas
November 20th 03, 01:08 AM
No, I am was the one that was looking for a familiarization flight and some
training. My weekend is actually open, so I am planning on heading out to
the field to meet the group.

CT

"Gilan" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Great to hear you are coming. Are you flying in???
> Where are you coming from ?
> What will you be flying?
> call us on 123.375
>
> --
> Flying Gators annual Fly-in
> http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm
>

> Any aircraft are welcome to fly in. We have a 2000 foot runway.
> This fellow had no problem at one of our Fly-ins
> http://www.flyinggators.com/fly-in%2002/Twin%20Landing1.WMV
>

> Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
> See ya on Sport Aircraft group
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sport_Aircraft/

Gilan
November 21st 03, 02:09 PM
There are always people at the fly-in willing to give rides but you will
have to do the asking. There are no rides scheduled by the fly-in but anyone
that wants to go up just has to ask. Many pilots that show up are happy to
give rides.
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Flying Gators annual Fly-in
http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

Google