PDA

View Full Version : Rallye/Koliber AD's and opinions

R. Wubben
October 13th 03, 05:53 AM
Does anyone out there have any opinions about the PZL Koliber (the
later day reincarnation of the Rallye 150 ST)?

I've heard of an engine mount AD on the older Rallye's, but does it
apply to the newer Koliber's?

Any other thoughts or opinions on these aircraft? Anything else to
watch out for?

Thanks,
Ryan Wubben
Chapel Hill, NC

dave
October 15th 03, 11:40 PM
I can't offer an opinion. However, I can suggest that you visist
www.yahoo.com. In the groups sections there is a Rallye group. Maybe they
can help.
Dave
"R. Wubben" > wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone out there have any opinions about the PZL Koliber (the
> later day reincarnation of the Rallye 150 ST)?
>
> I've heard of an engine mount AD on the older Rallye's, but does it
> apply to the newer Koliber's?
>
> Any other thoughts or opinions on these aircraft? Anything else to
> watch out for?
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan Wubben
> Chapel Hill, NC

John Godwin
October 16th 03, 05:39 AM
Two places where you can check for the information:

http://www.flyrallye.com/

"dave" <davesjunkmail@comcast> wrote in
:

--