PDA

View Full Version : Re: This Is Herman Cain

Alan Erskine[_4_]
November 24th 11, 09:02 AM
On 24/11/2011 1:08 PM, brigy801 wrote:
> On the national stage, African American opinions about Cain are
> something of a moot point as the Republican primaries approach. Zach
> Bikus of Gallup said the polling company finds so few blacks in its

What's this **** got to do with survivalism?

Alan Erskine[_4_]
November 24th 11, 09:03 AM
On 24/11/2011 8:02 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:
> On 24/11/2011 1:08 PM, brigy801 wrote:
>> On the national stage, African American opinions about Cain are
>> something of a moot point as the Republican primaries approach. Zach
>> Bikus of Gallup said the polling company finds so few blacks in its
>
> What's this **** got to do with survivalism?

Sorry, wrong group - I meant AVIATION!

Savageduck[_3_]
November 24th 11, 09:14 AM
On 2011-11-24 01:03:34 -0800, Alan Erskine > said:

> On 24/11/2011 8:02 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:
>> On 24/11/2011 1:08 PM, brigy801 wrote:
>>> On the national stage, African American opinions about Cain are
>>> something of a moot point as the Republican primaries approach. Zach
>>> Bikus of Gallup said the polling company finds so few blacks in its
>>
>> What's this **** got to do with survivalism?
>
> Sorry, wrong group - I meant AVIATION!

Same thing, "survivalism" is "aviation" with a soft landing.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

Alan Erskine[_4_]
November 24th 11, 12:47 PM
On 24/11/2011 8:14 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-11-24 01:03:34 -0800, Alan Erskine >
> said:

>>> What's this **** got to do with survivalism?
>>
>> Sorry, wrong group - I meant AVIATION!
>
> Same thing, "survivalism" is "aviation" with a soft landing.

LOL! Any landing you can walk away from...

That other guy[_2_]
November 24th 11, 02:32 PM
Alan Erskine > wrote in news:HLnzq.6378$7r4.6177
@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com:

> On 24/11/2011 8:02 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:
>> On 24/11/2011 1:08 PM, brigy801 wrote:
>>> On the national stage, African American opinions about Cain are
>>> something of a moot point as the Republican primaries approach. Zach
>>> Bikus of Gallup said the polling company finds so few blacks in its
>>
>> What's this **** got to do with survivalism?
>
> Sorry, wrong group - I meant AVIATION!

Mr. Irksome,

So, we should forgive you your little misdirection,
but you get all long knives and obscenity with some
guy who may have done the same exact thing you did?

In the decade-plus I've lurked in this newsgroup, I
think I've seen maybe 3 pictures posted by you.

However you are johnny-on-the-spot with the criticism,
misdirection and the often incorrect information.

You make ozzies proud, I'm sure.

MikeTheBrewer
November 27th 11, 11:37 PM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
ond.com...
> On 24/11/2011 1:08 PM, brigy801 wrote:
>> On the national stage, African American opinions about Cain are
>> something of a moot point as the Republican primaries approach. Zach
>> Bikus of Gallup said the polling company finds so few blacks in its
>
> What's this **** got to do with survivalism?

More to the point WTF has it got to do with this NG ?

Stefan[_4_]
November 28th 11, 02:17 AM
>> Same thing, "survivalism" is "aviation" with a soft landing.
>>

> LOL! Any landing you can walk away from...

Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.
A great landing is when you can re-use the airplane.

Google