PDA

View Full Version : Re: Foliage flight, second time up for wife

Brian Burger
October 16th 03, 04:33 AM
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Montblack wrote:

> ("Corky Scott" wrote)
> <snip>
> > We were cleared to takeoff and I took the runway and turned right to
> > track the centerline. Takeoff was fine and we
>
> ...ended up playing "escaped convict and the warden's wife" at 5,000 ft.

Don't you have to be above 5,280ft to play that properly? Or perhaps
6080ft?

:>

Brian.

Fred Wolf
October 27th 03, 01:25 AM
where the heck does that expression come from? escaped convict???

sorry about the small fonts,, can't fix at the moment

next time.. let me know if you need a "safety Pilot,, and does she have a
sister??

"Brian Burger" > wrote in message
ia.tc.ca...
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Montblack wrote:
>
> > ("Corky Scott" wrote)
> > <snip>
> > > We were cleared to takeoff and I took the runway and turned right to
> > > track the centerline. Takeoff was fine and we
> >
> > ...ended up playing "escaped convict and the warden's wife" at 5,000 ft.
>
> Don't you have to be above 5,280ft to play that properly? Or perhaps
> 6080ft?
>
> :>
>
> Brian.

Google