PDA

View Full Version : UK2 AA963 Supermarine SpitfireMkVC 1942 to US WrightField.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
December 17th 11, 01:22 PM

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
December 17th 11, 11:45 PM
New one for me. Full USAAF paint - olive drab and neutral gray with
forest green disruptive pattern on the 'edges'.

And it looks downright horrid on a Spitfire...

Andrew Chaplin
December 18th 11, 11:11 PM
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in
:

> New one for me. Full USAAF paint - olive drab and neutral gray with
> forest green disruptive pattern on the 'edges'.
>
> And it looks downright horrid on a Spitfire...

Naw, it actually makes the scheme look good. ;)
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

ŽiŠardo
December 19th 11, 12:42 PM
On 18/12/2011 23:11, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
> "Bob (not my real > wrote in
> :
>

>> New one for me. Full USAAF paint - olive drab and neutral gray with
>> forest green disruptive pattern on the 'edges'.
>>
>> And it looks downright horrid on a Spitfire...
>
> Naw, it actually makes the scheme look good. ;)

LOL!

--
Moving things in still pictures

Google