PDA

View Full Version : KY 97A problem

Continental Bill
October 18th 03, 08:20 PM
Hey guys,

I've got a KY97A that quit working. It lights up, shows frequencys,
switches frequencys, when I hit the push to talk button the little
"TX" comes on, I can hear the external speaker pop when I hit the push
to talk but it won't transmit or receive and when I pull the "test"
button out there is no characteristic static. The other radio in the
stack (a KX170B) works just fine. What do you suppose is the problem?

I fiddled around checking connections, the antenna leads, pulled the
radio out, checked connections there, pulled the audio panel (a KA
134) and looked at those connections, everything looks fine. I'm
thinking it's in the radio itself. What do you guys think?

BillC85

Google