PDA

View Full Version : Crash in Japan

Big John
November 1st 03, 01:07 AM
Evening news tonight (Friday CST) showed a Russian bird crashing at an
airshow in Japan. Pilot survived.

Clip was over before I could focus on it. Looked like some kind of a
jet???

Voice over said he was making a low pass and clipped a pole.

No injuries on ground (thank God).

Big John

Ben Jackson
November 1st 03, 02:40 AM
In article >,
Big John > wrote:
>Evening news tonight (Friday CST) showed a Russian bird crashing at an
>airshow in Japan. Pilot survived.

Wow, that's amazing. It was an inverted low-wing piston plane with
smoke on.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/

BTIZ
November 1st 03, 03:28 AM
looked like he was going to do an inverted ribbon cut and did not line up
very well.. his tail clipped what appeared to be a building next to the
runway..

BT

"Ben Jackson" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Big John > wrote:
> >Evening news tonight (Friday CST) showed a Russian bird crashing at an
> >airshow in Japan. Pilot survived.
>
> Wow, that's amazing. It was an inverted low-wing piston plane with
> smoke on.
>
> --
> Ben Jackson
> >
> http://www.ben.com/