PDA

View Full Version : Pilatus B4 manuals PDF

Roel Baardman
March 14th 12, 12:31 PM
Hello there,

not sure if any Pilatus B4 owners are around here (this is my first post), but
still...
I recently took the effort of (automatically, thank you Xerox) scanning my B4
manuals and making OCRed PDF files of them.

http://spekje.snt.utwente.nl/~roel/b4_flughandbuch.pdf
http://spekje.snt.utwente.nl/~roel/b4_ersatzteil_katalog.pdf
http://spekje.snt.utwente.nl/~roel/b4_reparaturhandbuch.pdf

Feel free to share as you wish :-)

Roel

Kimmo Hytoenen
March 14th 12, 08:03 PM
Thank you Roel,
But I did not find anything about the engine!
http://www.hyik.fi/galleria&albumi=32&kuva=13

Vaughn
March 14th 12, 11:32 PM
On 3/14/2012 8:31 AM, Roel Baardman wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> not sure if any Pilatus B4 owners are around here (this is my first post), but
> still...
I don't own a B4, but one never knows...

So thanks! I've stuffed it into my digital closet.

Vaughn

Roel Baardman
March 15th 12, 06:04 AM
Kimmi,

Is that still a B4? If so, I'm pretty sure it's not an AF anymore :-)
http://www.hyik.fi/galleria&albumi=32&kuva=12

Roel

Kimmo Hytoenen
March 15th 12, 07:32 AM
At 06:04 15 March 2012, Roel Baardman wrote:
>Is that still a B4? If so, I'm pretty sure it's not an AF anymore :-)
>http://www.hyik.fi/galleria&albumi=32&kuva=12

I'm not sure what it is, possibly a daughter of a VW Beatle and
Pilatus B4? I have been told that it's a very nice airplane to fly.

Roel Baardman
March 15th 12, 09:23 AM
All B4s are nice planes to fly ;-)

Google