PDA

View Full Version : Who took over for Wayne Isom and TEAM

DL152279546231
January 25th 04, 04:40 PM
Recently I attended an EAA local meeting and learned Wayne Isom retired. I
wonder if anyone knows who has taken over the buisiness and is providing
support for his miniMax line of homebuilts

frank
January 25th 04, 05:39 PM
DL152279546231 wrote:

> Recently I attended an EAA local meeting and learned Wayne Isom retired. I
> wonder if anyone knows who has taken over the buisiness and is providing
> support for his miniMax line of homebuilts

http://www.n566aj.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discuss.cgi
These guys can tell you more about it, I can't remember the right name or
address at the moment.

DL152279546231
January 25th 04, 10:59 PM
"The new company is JTD and the telephone number is: 574-773-2151"
Thanks, got it off their message board

Google