Can someone help please?

Mike

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
Remove "XYZ" from the "Reply to" address when responding by email.

Savageduck[_3_]
June 19th 12, 07:46 AM
On 2012-06-18 23:22:18 -0700, Mike Mackenzie > said:

> I was seconded to the RMAF in the mid-60s flying Dart Heralds. Next
> week I am supposed to give a short talk on my experiences there, but I
> can not find any good photos of the aircraft among my several thousand
> slides and a Google search did not have any hits of the RMAF version.
>
> Can someone help please?
>
> Mike

Try these:
<
http://www.radfanhunters.co.uk/Khormaksar-Civilian/G-APWA%20(RMAF)_Ksar_1963_RD1.jpg

< http://malaysiaflyingherald.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/herald.jpg >
<
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/01.jpg

<
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/02.jpg

<
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/00.shtm

--
Regards,

Savageduck

Mike Mackenzie
June 19th 12, 09:43 AM
Savageduck > wrote (in part):

>On 2012-06-18 23:22:18 -0700, Mike Mackenzie > said:
>
>> I was seconded to the RMAF in the mid-60s flying Dart Heralds. Next
>> week I am supposed to give a short talk on my experiences there, but I
>> can not find any good photos of the aircraft among my several thousand
>> slides and a Google search did not have any hits of the RMAF version.
>>
>> Can someone help please?
>>
>> Mike
>
>Try these:
><
>http://www.radfanhunters.co.uk/Khormaksar-Civilian/G-APWA%20(RMAF)_Ksar_1963_RD1.jpg
>>
>< http://malaysiaflyingherald.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/herald.jpg >
><
>http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/01.jpg
>>
><
>http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/02.jpg
>>
><
>http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal7/6501-6600/gal6565-Dart-Mahoney/00.shtm

Thanks Savageduck - the models are great. However, of the real
aircraft - one is rather crappy with no markings, and the other has
the wrong markings for my era.

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
Remove "XYZ" from the "Reply to" address when responding by email.

ŽiŠardo
June 19th 12, 10:55 AM
On 19/06/2012 07:22, Mike Mackenzie wrote:
> I was seconded to the RMAF in the mid-60s flying Dart Heralds. Next
> week I am supposed to give a short talk on my experiences there, but I
> can not find any good photos of the aircraft among my several thousand
> slides and a Google search did not have any hits of the RMAF version.
>
> Can someone help please?
>
> Mike

I've only got the civilian version - attached. I hope this helps.

--
Moving things in still pictures

John Szalay[_2_]
June 19th 12, 06:12 PM
Mike Mackenzie > wrote in
:

> I was seconded to the RMAF in the mid-60s flying Dart Heralds. Next
> week I am supposed to give a short talk on my experiences there, but I
> can not find any good photos of the aircraft among my several thousand
> slides and a Google search did not have any hits of the RMAF version.
>
> Can someone help please?
>
> Mike

cleaned the one up little bit...

Google