PDA

View Full Version : Great Flight

asw
July 7th 12, 08:13 PM
Tony --

Congratulations on a great flight. Your adventures in the Cherokee
are one
of the best parts of Rec. Aviation Soaring

Tony[_5_]
July 8th 12, 07:13 AM
On Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:13:52 PM UTC-5, asw wrote:
> Tony --
>
> Congratulations on a great flight. Your adventures in the Cherokee
> are one
> of the best parts of Rec. Aviation Soaring

Thanks, it was a fun one yesterday and today was even better. For our clubs annual Kansas Kowbell Klassic (the 50th installment) The competition was: Nimbus 3, Ventus, LS-3, Zuni, PIK-20, ASW-24, PW-5, and Cheorkee II. I managed 242 miles from Sunflower to my landing point west of Morse, TX. A new personal best, beating the flight from Dalhart to Goodland, which was written up in Soaring, by a few miles. And i didn't come close to winning, but I didn't get last either.

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=2541141

Google