PDA

View Full Version : Re: ASW-24 For Sale

July 15th 12, 06:00 PM
On Friday, April 5, 1996 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, SUGARFOX wrote:
> Two year old ASW-24 for sale that has been hangared with trailer.Less than
> 100hrs flight time. German hard waxed to a mirror finish, better than new.
> Smiley bags with rapid water dump system. Many other options. Snail mail:
> S. Nelson, POB 254245, Patrick AFB, FL. 32935/407-242-5902

Please send pictures and an asking price.

Mike Christensen

Also please let me know the background on your call sign Sierra Foxtrot?

Marc
July 15th 12, 07:24 PM
On Jul 15, 10:00*am, wrote:
> On Friday, April 5, 1996 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, SUGARFOX wrote:
> > Two year old ASW-24 for sale that has been hangared with trailer.Less than
> > 100hrs flight time. German hard waxed to a mirror finish, better than new.
> > Smiley bags with rapid water dump system. Many other options. Snail mail:
> > S. Nelson, POB 254245, Patrick AFB, FL. 32935/407-242-5902
>
> Please send pictures and an asking price.
>
> * Mike Christensen
>
> Also please let me know the background on your call sign Sierra Foxtrot?

You are responding to a message from 16 years ago, that has to be a
record 8^)

Bob Kuykendall
July 16th 12, 07:16 PM
On Jul 15, 11:24*am, Marc > wrote:

> You are responding to a message from 16 years ago, that has to be a
> record 8^)

Marc, I think it might be so!

Master Cylinder
July 16th 12, 07:35 PM
On 07/16/2012 11:16 AM, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
> On Jul 15, 11:24 am, Marc > wrote:
>
>> You are responding to a message from 16 years ago, that has to be a
>> record 8^)
>
> Marc, I think it might be so!

Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, with the glider...

Marc
July 16th 12, 09:36 PM
On Jul 16, 11:35*am, Master Cylinder >
wrote:
> On 07/16/2012 11:16 AM, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
>
> > On Jul 15, 11:24 am, Marc > wrote:
>
> >> You are responding to a message from 16 years ago, that has to be a
> >> record 8^)
>
> > Marc, I think it might be so!
>
> Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, with the glider...

That would be One Step Beyond, now available via Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBSmXMWijo

Who can identify the glider?

Marc

Steve Leonard[_2_]
July 16th 12, 11:06 PM
On Jul 16, 3:36*pm, Marc > wrote:

> That would be One Step Beyond, now available via Youtube:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBSmXMWijo
>
> Who can identify the glider?
>
> Marc

Looks like a TG-1 Cinema. They bounce it around pretty good on that
trailer! Still watching for a registration number...

Steve

Bob Kuykendall
July 17th 12, 05:11 AM
On Jul 16, 1:36*pm, Marc > wrote: