Thanks!

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

Henry Bibb
December 12th 03, 12:52 PM
"Cub Driver" > wrote in message

> Would a few of you do me a favor? Test this url:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ywsm
>
> and tell me if it takes you to the FAA page for purchasing records of
> an airplane?
>
> (It works for me, but I wonder if that's because the FAA has put a
> cookie on my computer.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> all the best -- Dan Ford
> email:

I got "This session has expired. Please relogin"
I suspect your cookie conjecture is correct.

Henry Bibb

Thomas Lembessis
December 12th 03, 06:29 PM
Cubdriver, when I clicked on the link, I was directed to a page which
said "Your Session has expired". That page had a link:
https://diy.dot.gov/
which directs you to the DOT's DIY page. HTH

Cub Driver > wrote in message >...
> Would a few of you do me a favor? Test this url:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ywsm
>
> and tell me if it takes you to the FAA page for purchasing records of
> an airplane?
>
> (It works for me, but I wonder if that's because the FAA has put a
> cookie on my computer.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> all the best -- Dan Ford
> email:
>
> see the Warbird's Forum at www.warbirdforum.com
> and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

G.R. Patterson III
December 12th 03, 07:16 PM
Cub Driver wrote:

> Would a few of you do me a favor? Test this url:

I got the infamous blue screen of death.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

Cub Driver
December 13th 03, 12:06 AM
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:52:44 GMT, "Henry Bibb" >
wrote:

>I got "This session has expired. Please relogin"

Yes, evidently there's no way around it. The use of session cookies
makes it impossible to enter anyplace except the top menu, then drill
down through unintuitive selections.

Bother!

Thanks --

all the best -- Dan Ford