PDA

View Full Version : Another plane down--SE5

TooPlaneCrazy7
December 14th 03, 10:42 PM
WWI plane goes down in Rio Hondo, Texas.
http://www.valleystar.com/localnews_more.php?id=51202_0_19_0_M

Pilot in stable condition.

I am afraid we might see a few more since the Centennial of Flight anniversary
is kicking in gear.

My best luck and wishes for everyone.

Jeff Franks
December 15th 03, 04:53 AM
"Phil Bowers, a volunteer with the museum, said the engine to Barr's plane
appeared to stall at takeoff and may have caused the crash."

It will be interesting to see if the reporter actually used the word "stall"
in the right place here (or even quoted Mr. Bowers correctly). If they
do....it'll be a first (or at least one of the elite)

"TooPlaneCrazy7" > wrote in message
> WWI plane goes down in Rio Hondo, Texas.
> http://www.valleystar.com/localnews_more.php?id=51202_0_19_0_M
>
> Pilot in stable condition.
>
> I am afraid we might see a few more since the Centennial of Flight
anniversary
> is kicking in gear.
>
> My best luck and wishes for everyone.

Google