PDA

View Full Version : ILEC SN10 test version 2.37x4 available

Dave Nadler
July 25th 12, 02:16 PM
Version 2.37x4 is available. Tiny wind arrow
on moving map is the most visible change, fewer
warnings, clears many warnings automatically,
internal improvements, etc...

Also repairs a logger bug introduced in 2.37x1
(thanks Walt).

http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html

I debugged and fixed 2.37x4 at Minden/Montague,
and flew with the changes at Montague. No issues
and downloaded the log using PClink and also USB
gadget daily.

Any testing / feedback is greatly appreciated !
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

Dave Nadler
August 14th 12, 07:55 PM
I need more feedback prior releasing 2.37 !
eMail me directly...
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

JP Stewart
August 14th 12, 08:21 PM
On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
> I need more feedback prior releasing 2.37 !
>
> eMail me directly...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

I'll load it an test this weekend.

JP

kirk.stant
August 14th 12, 10:29 PM
On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:55:53 PM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
> I need more feedback prior releasing 2.37 ! eMail me directly... Thanks, Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

I flew with it (2.37x) for about 8 hours in 3 XC flights back in July and had no problems with it.

Sure would be nice to have easier AAT input/management...the new way to move the AAT turnpoint still leaves a lot to be desired, IMO!

And "start out the top" would be nice, too, despite what the SN10 manual says ("CDs not supposed to use start out the top...").

Cheers,

Kirk
66

Wheaton
August 15th 12, 06:20 PM
Tried 2.37 for about 10 flights. Then dropped down to 2.36. Issues I recall were: low voltage error message requesting reset, had >12volts using Ilec's check voltage after reset; winds not desplayed e.g. Profile or other screens; unexpected shut down. In all resets, not a problem on reset. 3.6 has been stable but for one reset low voltage message with still >12volts. Winds fine.

JJB

Google