PDA

View Full Version : Kerry-covers ?

Will Greenwood
July 30th 12, 05:54 PM
Hi, I'm worried that after sending my money to Kerry-Covers, I have asked
for a conformation of the order and heard nothing, so they have my money
and after 3-4 weeks no covers, has anyone else had this problem? Other
members at my gliding club(UK) have recieved their covers promptly, but
after this time and no replies to my request I'm begining to wonder.

If you have had contact with Kerry-Covers recently please let me know.

Regards Will Greenwood.

Adrian Prime
July 31st 12, 05:45 PM
At 16:54 30 July 2012, Will Greenwood wrote:
>Hi, I'm worried that after sending my money to Kerry-Covers, I
have asked
>for a conformation of the order and heard nothing, so they have
my money
>and after 3-4 weeks no covers, has anyone else had this
problem? Other
>members at my gliding club(UK) have recieved their covers
promptly, but
>after this time and no replies to my request I'm begining to
wonder.

> If you have had contact with Kerry-Covers recently please let
me know.

>Regards Will Greenwood.
>
>We received ours Ok but they did take a little longer that quoted,
they arrived about the 20th June.

Google