PDA

View Full Version : Astir CS 11 G102

Ian Stork
July 30th 12, 09:15 PM
Has anyone got a pdf copy of the repair manual I can have. Living in
Portugal it made more sense to move to the german register because there
are no BGA inspectors here; but oh how complicated- that might be the way I
described it.

I would be grateful- need it for the paper work.

Alastair Mutch[_2_]
July 30th 12, 10:32 PM
At 20:15 30 July 2012, Ian Stork wrote:
>Has anyone got a pdf copy of the repair manual I can have. Living in
>Portugal it made more sense to move to the german register because there
>are no BGA inspectors here; but oh how complicated- that might be the way
>described it.
>
>I would be grateful- need it for the paper work.

I've sent you an email.

Alastair

Google