PDA

View Full Version : Had to Replace My Emergency Parachute

Dan Marotta
August 13th 12, 12:18 AM
The old girl (38 years) finally could not face muster. So, considering that
I fly in the high desert, a ram air chute seemed in order for its better
controllability, higher forward speed, and good landing characteristics.

I took a training jump today and I am hooked! Now I just need to find the
time...

August 13th 12, 01:07 AM
On Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:18:42 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
> The old girl (38 years) finally could not face muster. So, considering that
>
> I fly in the high desert, a ram air chute seemed in order for its better
>
> controllability, higher forward speed, and good landing characteristics.
>

> I took a training jump today and I am hooked! Now I just need to find the
>
> time...

I have a rigging innovations aviator I'm planning on selling($1,450, excellent condition, all options) let me know if you are interested.

Dan Marotta
August 13th 12, 04:01 PM
Wish I'd spoken sooner... My brand new Aviator is due to be delivered in a
week or so... Great price, by the way.

> wrote in message
> On Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:18:42 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
>> The old girl (38 years) finally could not face muster. So, considering
>> that
>>
>> I fly in the high desert, a ram air chute seemed in order for its better
>>
>> controllability, higher forward speed, and good landing characteristics.
>>

>> I took a training jump today and I am hooked! Now I just need to find
>> the
>>
>> time...
>
> I have a rigging innovations aviator I'm planning on selling($1,450,
> excellent condition, all options) let me know if you are interested.

Google