PDA

View Full Version : Dittel FGS50 issue and OAT Indicator

August 16th 12, 06:51 AM
All,

I wanted to check if anyone has seen this problem before with a Walter Dittel FGS50: When I power up the display shows 188.888 and will not transmit nor receive.

If RAS fails I'll call Peninsula Avionics.

Also, I'm looking for a source for 2 glider specific items.

1) The vertical bar style outside air temperature indicator.
2) Blue spoiler handle - cross country ski pole style.

Thanks,
BK and 2Y

Bob
August 16th 12, 11:13 AM
Same problem with the display on my FGS50, but it does still transmit and receive. Please post if you come up with a solution.

Thanks..

Google