PDA

View Full Version : APF: Naples, FL - Hangar over New Year

Nathan Young
December 24th 03, 01:22 PM
I am headed to APF 12/28 to 1/3. Last year, I tied down outside and
survived a few thunderstorms. I am looking for hangar space this
year, and am wondering if anyone has a hangar I could rent for a week
for a Cherokee 180?

Thanks,
-Nathan

Jens Krueger
December 24th 03, 02:56 PM
Nathan Young > wrote:

> I am headed to APF 12/28 to 1/3. Last year, I tied down outside and
> survived a few thunderstorms. I am looking for hangar space this
> year, and am wondering if anyone has a hangar I could rent for a week
> for a Cherokee 180?

There are always some people subletting their hangar. You could first
call the Naples Airport Authority, they might know something. Or, maybe
even better, call Dave at the Pilot Shop (239-263-9121), if he doesn't
know, then there's no hangarspace. ;-)

Cheers,
Jens

--
I don't accept any emails right now. Usenet replys only.

Google