PDA

View Full Version : UK2 WB563 DHC Chipmunk 1999-04-04 to G-AOTF Dishforth KeithTaylesPhoto.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
August 20th 12, 04:57 PM

Ramsman
August 21st 12, 11:16 PM
On 20/08/2012 16:57, Joseph Testagrose wrote:

That is simply horrible! What a ghastly thing to do to a Chipmunk. A
different engine is one thing (Chipmunks were never over-powered), but
that canopy...
--
Peter

ŽiŠardo
August 22nd 12, 12:21 PM
On 21/08/2012 23:16, Ramsman wrote:
> On 20/08/2012 16:57, Joseph Testagrose wrote:
>
> That is simply horrible! What a ghastly thing to do to a Chipmunk. A
> different engine is one thing (Chipmunks were never over-powered), but
> that canopy...

Hi Ramsman,

As soon as I saw that picture the words "crop spraying" came to mind,
which I then confirmed here:

http://www.myaviation.net/search/search.php?view=&regnr=G-AOTF

Presumably the wasp colouring is to warn off the other bugs.

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures

Google