PDA

View Full Version : US 1943-09492 A-20G 1944.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
August 20th 12, 05:00 PM

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
August 21st 12, 08:18 AM
Nose art for the artistically challenged.

Dave Kearton[_3_]
August 21st 12, 11:19 AM
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message

> Nose art for the artistically challenged.

It's also what you shout into the toilet bowl when drunk.......(or so I'm
told)

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Ramsman
August 21st 12, 12:59 PM
On 21/08/2012 11:19, Dave Kearton wrote:
> "Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
>>
>> Nose art for the artistically challenged.
>

> It's also what you shout into the toilet bowl when drunk.......(or so
> I'm told)

As an alternative to calling to God on the white telephone.

--
Peter

Jess Lurkin[_4_]
August 21st 12, 02:53 PM
Ramsman > wrote in :

> On 21/08/2012 11:19, Dave Kearton wrote:
>> "Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Nose art for the artistically challenged.
>>

>> It's also what you shout into the toilet bowl when drunk.......(or so
>> I'm told)
>>

> As an alternative to calling to God on the white telephone.

It's interesting that you guys are commenting on this
nose art. After Joe posted it and I looked at it, I truly
thought the inspiration for the name was the number.

With a little imagination (or Crown Royal?) it isn't too
much of a stretch to see "Ruth" twice.

Chris Diesel[_2_]
August 23rd 12, 05:33 AM
"Ramsman" > wrote in message
> On 21/08/2012 11:19, Dave Kearton wrote:
>> "Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Nose art for the artistically challenged.
>>

>> It's also what you shout into the toilet bowl when drunk.......(or so
>> I'm told)
>>

> As an alternative to calling to God on the white telephone.

Or, as you drive the porcelain bus.

Chris

Google